Corporate Laws & Compliances
Corporate laws entail approvals, compliances, reporting emanating from diverse legislations including company laws, exchange control laws, competition laws, money laundering laws among others.
Our team of dedicated lawyers have diverse experience in complex business transactions along with the hands-on experience in regulatory issues. We provide holistic assistance in post-transaction advisory, regulatory approvals in order to advise on optimal strategy and structure for our clients. Our in-house secretarial team has expertise in handling ongoing compliances as well as comprehensive corporate secretarial work.
Our services include:
- Review of business requirement in order to advise on optimal strategy
- Representation before Registrar of Companies, other regulatory bodies
- Filing of relevant forms / applications with the ministry of corporate affairs
- Assistance in obtaining requisite registrations under taxation laws as well
- Assistance in annual compliance requirements viz. corporate tax return, transfer pricing compliance, foreign exchange laws, reporting requirements
- On call advisory services in relation to day-to-day functioning of entity