Aureus Law Partners team comprises specialists who have worked on complex, high-risk cases, with rich experience in commercial and corporate dispute resolution. Our successes in the resolution of contentious matters has delivered value to our clients, and led to repeat assignments, as well as multiple assignments at the same time with the same set of clients.
We provide complete representational as well as advisory services to our clients. We represent clients in civil, criminal including white collar crimes, corporate & commercial arbitration, tax disputes, debt recovery, constitutional matters, and other general litigations before various Courts, Tribunals and Commissions across the country. We bring a deep understanding of our clients' businesses as well as a pragmatic and commercial perspective to dispute resolution.
We help our clients devise strategies to achieve their business objectives by employing the expertise of a highly specialized team of legal service professionals. We also routinely advise and represent clients in matters concerning regulatory policy and law across various sectors. We support and actively work towards expeditious settlement of dispute, which facilitates and promotes business development.
Having represented clients in various headline-making disputes, we have maintained a strong presence in the area of disputes and over the years have developed and sustained a diversified client base to include companies, institutions and individuals across sectors such as constructions, infrastructure, aviation, media & entertainment, sports, pharma, real estate, FMCG and IP.
Our team delivers value to promotor groups in succession planning and wealth management, as well as in assisting them in family law issues. Our family laws practice expertise encompasses Hindu and Muslim laws of India.
Our services include resolution and result oriented assistance in all areas including the following:
- Pre-litigation advisory to assess the potential risk-benefit of proceeding with litigation
- Given the judiciary’s emphasis on pre-litigation mediation, we ensure adequate representation and advise during the mediation process, with a view to optimise costs and maximise benefits that the litigation aims to achieve.
- Drawing up of litigation strategy in keeping with commercial and business imperatives
- Legal notices and pre-trial discovery
- Litigation advisory and assistance including drafting, appearances, court compliances and service of notices / order related compliances
- Accompanying local commissioners / receivers to render hands on assistance in complying with court orders
- Assistance during enforcement proceedings including securing reliefs granted by the courts
- Assistance during appellate stages arising out of decrees / judgments and interim orders
Given our experience in handling complex arbitration matters we can help you in relation to institutional and ad hoc arbitrations as well as pre and post-arbitration litigation.
Our well-established and experienced mediation and conciliation practice helps in reducing litigation cost, and ensures that you receive holistic advice in relation to any litigation that you may be faced with. We conduct arbitrations, mediations and negotiations, within and outside India and across all industries including construction, real estate, information technology, aviation, banking and finance and infrastructure.